Do you recon Bill Gates’ email address is Billgates@hotmail.com? And I’ve always wondered if Microsoft and Windows are the same company, or are they separate?
I made a horrendous decision gays, I fucking synced my mail with my phone. “1913 Messages, 0 unread”. That’s just blogger. Do you have any idea how long that took, how much space it takes up and how long it’s taking to erase them one by one because my phone can’t handle a mass delete like that? And it’s all from blogger.com, because both Jacks blog mail, and my blog mail, including comments all come in there.
Exams start tomorrow, and I am surprisingly calm. My hands are shaking, but that’s from the coffee excess, with thanks to starbucks’, little do they know!
I also put a new thing over at the right side, called Flick’r Me Twitter. Links to my twitter and flick’r pages, for the stalker in you! Everyone loves a good pry around someone else’s stuff, don’t deny it!
It’s fucking open season again as well. Last year, I made my views clear about them. And their back! It’s a fucking narrow bridge. It’s more ornamental, than anything else. But a group of 40 students gathering on it, like headless chickens, not moving out of the way of gruff dubliners cracks me up. I learnt that shouting ‘for fuck sake!’ at them makes them move or at least look at you.
Fuckin’ students….

5 comments:
BillGates@live.com. I wonder if he remembers to sign in every 30 days before his account deletes itself. If this comment is another message on your phone: Oops! Sorry! Hi!
It did, I'm on skype with Jack, and at the same time, we both got your mail comment, and my phone lit up.
Cheers man! I thought he'd have something less obvious. Do you think he gets spam?
Nah, I don't think he even uses it. I think he just keeps it to be one with the people. If you really wanna talk to him, you gotta e-mail him at his real address: BillGates@mac.com
Hey I want to link my Twitter and Facebook to my blog.... how do I do it? I'm hopeless at this stuff!
@Ryan - Obviously you're a slave to the fruit. I'm far too organised to have a machine with such 'artistic merit'.
Side note, chrome better fuck off, changing my spelling to the American way! I'll spell colour with a U if I like. Shove your red line up yer arse!
Post a Comment