Older. Calmer. Wiser.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Drugs, Dodgy Dealing, Pants & Bolivia

Someone has stolen my little tin of magical delights. By magical delights, I mean the Jeep tin in my top desk drawer containing a small quantity of weed, skins, and broken up cigarettes.

I enjoy a quiet spliff now and then, who doesn’t, but this little tin has gone missing. Not the weed, not the cigarettes, but the whole tin. And I’m determined to know if it was a parent or a sibling who robbed me blind. If it was a parent, they’ve been awfully quiet about the whole affair. Either way, it’ll resurface…

I went into several head shops in Dublin yesterday, on the hunt for a Mushrooms grow kit. And the common element is that staff in all these shops look like the sort of people that beg for change at the bus stop when you’re in your Gestapo Jacket, listening to high quality audio, downloaded illegally on your 12megabit broadband, which is actually free. So there. The staff are all scruffy. If I can pull 40 euro together, I may just invest in one. The only thing is hiding a lunchbox full of white/grey soil in a massive sealed zip lock bag from mammy and daddy. Not the easiest thing in the world. And when the graphics from a dodgy 90s Nintendo game start to grow, and ultimately stink, how will I explain? Hmmmm.

I bought sexy underwear yesterday. I actually bought brightly coloured y-fronts, and I love them. Their so comfortable, and they emphasise certain features, which is awesome, not that I need it. Best part? They were 4euro each! There’s a glimpse of the red Y fronts on my flickr, as well as the tee AWESOME JUSTIN sent me :)

My cousin was in a bar in Bolivia, and these guys came in, let off tear gas and locked the doors. He managed to escape through a toilet window onto a flat roof, but then hundreds of people followed, and he thought it was going to collapse, so he lept to another rooftop, and he fell through, shattering his lower leg.

He went to the hospital, right. They x-rayed him, put his leg in plaster and sent him home. No pills, no crutches. They told him his insurance didn’t cover it. He’s since booked himself into a private clinic which is paid for by his insurance. So the public hospital treated him like shit.

The family saga is ongoing at the moment over it. My aunt could yet be flying to Bolivia, and 'I’m trying to be as helpful as possible to score an invite…

5 comments:

Ryan said...

If your parents stole the tin, then one day (after enjoying the contents of the tin for themselves, of course) returned to the scene of the crime, to find a massive lunchbox of mushrooms, that would be funny!! I like your room.

I have an idea. Why don't you take a picture of you in the y-fronts naked, and then post it. It's not fair that all your other blog readers get to be fucked by you, and I get nothing! :D

Sam. I. Am. said...

I like my room too. It's big, it has multiple for sale signs and sneaky speakers everywhere!

Ryan, babes, When I put new xtube stuff up, you'll get a link :P

Anonymous said...

Hey the weirdest shop just opened on Swords high st..... it's called 'Hemporium'.... and it sell everything spliff! Ans I agree with Ryan and the pics of undies!

Jackdaw said...

Does your brother even come in your room when you're not there? He's stole from you before, hasn't he?

No, you cannot hide mushrooms from your parents. They need daylight! You'll get in trouble and they'll be worried sick. If you insist on growing them, but them with a friend who has his/her own place. AND BE CAREFUL WITH THEM!

I've seen the underwear, and it is sexy indeed!

Sam. I. Am. said...

He sleeps in my bed from time to time. Like If I'm out on the tear, and I come home at like 5 or 6AM he'll be sleep in my bed. I've found histroy of BBC sport in my browser too. The swine!


If I'm going north, I'll grow them up there, presuming their legal to grow up there too. And I will be careful, remember my promise to you?

You have yet to see my y fronts ;)