Sam here....
- My area is inhabited by hoards of students over here to learn English for the summer. They all go to the first bus stop and literally 40 of them fill the public busses so nobody else can fit on by the 2nd or 3rd stop.
- They talk really loud. I mean really loud. I thought we were loud but my god these people must not know how to talk quietly.
- When in the city centre, they walk SO slow. I'm in a hurry, and 70 or 80 Marco's and Elena's are stopping in the middle of a crowded street to talk a picture of a poxy shopping centre is the least helpful thing ever.
- We Irish drink, that much is true, but just because you're in Ireland, doesn't mean you can walk around at 1PM drinking Cans of Guinness.
- The oversized leprechaun hat screams 'mug me!'. Fucking dicklet, take it off.
- When you look at us, turn to your friend, say something,laugh, and 3 of them begin to stare, don't look upset when I gave you the 2 fingers.
- Headphones In, or on the phone doesn't mean you can shout broken English at me, in a crap bid for directions.
- It rains a lot here. Buy a jacket, plastic poncho's make you look homeless darling.
Current Listening; Tear Me Down - Hedwig And The Angry Inch Soundtrack

No comments:
Post a Comment