Sam here....
I haven't been posting much lately. I know, and I apologise profusely for it. But to tell you the truth I'm kind of in a slump at the moment. I came out, I finished my exams. I'm still here, now what? I mean what am I supposed to do now? All my friends are working or away, so there's 4 of us unemployed and still in Ireland, and things are getting boring.
I was looking forward to this summer of freedom so much that now it's here, I'm just disappointed. I'm feeling a bit empty or something, and I can't put my finger on the reason. I want something or someone, I don't know. This feels pretty shit. My parents are home today thank god, a bit of order in the house.
At lunch with an old friend recently, she was saying that she was doing volunteering work at night, handing blankets and soup and rolls and stuff out to homeless people, and that sounds good, I might try drum up a posse to come with and volunteer.
I know my paranoia is going 90 here, but I think people might be avoiding me. I don't know, it seems like their constantly busy. I miss things the way they used to be.
This post has no real point, I just felt driven to write something, despite the fact I'm only in a towel and my hair and face is dripping onto my laptop.
I need to think.
Current Listening; Be Good To Yourself - Journey

2 comments:
I think you may need a hobby. Try meanness or ativan. Gets me through ;)
your giving advice now?
I think you may need more sleeping pills
Post a Comment