Older. Calmer. Wiser.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Boys, Projects & Self-Image

Sam here....

 

 

Ok, today marks the 5 weeks until my exams moment, and I'm feeling good. I wonder how long this feeling will last, but if I fail, there's always another choice or way. Life isn't going to end! I have my Engineering, History & Geography projects done, And I'm ahead in most classes, so things are looking up!

Myself and Dar are talking again, and it's nice. He's actually being really nice to me. I have a half day on Friday so I'm seeing him for lunch. This will be the first time I've seen him since November. Me and Jeff are talking too. So I'm pretty happy with that. I'm on good terms with everyone this last week or two and I don't know why but suddenly everything is looking up, and the smell of freedom is lingering like fresh cut grass.

I in the last 2 days I've watched Edge Of Seventeen, Shelter & Get Real. I've decided this summer I'm going to gym my arse off and bag a man. Oh, and find employment too, I suppose. I have a call back for some bank in the next week or two actually!

Despite being overweight, I'm happy with the way I look. I must be on drugs. Seriously, I'm so ridiculously happy today! Does anyone in Ireland actually read this apart from Holly, Hannah and I? Hit me up with a comment or a mail anytime! vodkaandcrackers@hotmail.com

Current Listening; Better In Time - Leona Lewis

No comments: