Older. Calmer. Wiser.

Monday, April 28, 2008

Chronicles Of Youth - The Kiss

Sam here....




I'm going to tell you about the first time I ever kissed a boy. I'm cringing writing them words actually!
So it was the 9th or 10th of July last year, and Holly was having her first, of many amazing parties. I'd only met her for the first time days before. So anyway. The party, I had arrived and knew Holly, and this boy we'll call Jeff. So Holly, Jeff and all their friends from around (Holly & I live on opposite sides of the city) and everything was going well. I was mingling, talking to people, boozing, just being myself.
So yeah, I was at the foot of the stairs and Jeff was sitting about 3 steps from the top, waving with his hand for me to come up. So I go up, and there's some smalltalk, then He kisses me. And I kiss him back. Then he grabs my hand and leads me into a bedroom. Your imagination is filling in the gaps....blah...blah...blah. There's a knock on the door. Jeff quickly informs me that not many people know he's gay. So I hide under the bed and drunk party girls look for cans of cider(yes,cans of cider. We're classy like that) while I'm hiding under the bed. I see a pair of knees. I see a hand begin to search under the bed. A bag is dragged out centimeters from my face, contents removed and pushed back in. Girls leave, and thew grope resumes.

That was a damn good night!

No comments: