So last night I came home and my sister was reading 'City Solo' and '1000 Tiny Things I Hate'. I have the nervous feeling that she's edging ever closer to discovering this blog! As a result, I've removed the picture (which was waaaay out of date anyway!).
Right now I should be in school but my day would have gone like this;
- English
- Free
- Free
- Math
- BREAK
- Free
- Free
- LUNCH
- Free
- Free
- Engineering
So there's not a chance of me going in! I mean it's such a waste of time! And I'm getting some very productive work done here! Like making a sandwich, blogging, excessively masturbating, watching the builders toil. Home education is the way to go!
Queen Bitch isn't talking to me, and it's actually not bothering me. Yesterday they went out shopping and the second they left, I went from studying, to on the phone! So I was on the house phone talking away, and a call came in from my dads phone. So I ignored it and kept talking. Then my mobile rang, and I ignored that. So both phones rang about 9 times each, before I got off the phone. I rang my dad back and asked him what was so urgent.
"Put the oven on."
I hung up on him. Anyway they arrive home and it starts shouting at me about what if they'd crashed or it was important. I laughed in her face and just shrugged it off. I mean a total of 24 missed calls for the fucking oven?
She's not talking to me now. Crazy old woman. The second she retires, it'll be straight off to Lea's Cross for her!

No comments:
Post a Comment