Sam here....
Today is a sad day. One year ago tonight my Grandmother passed away from cancer. I wish I knew what age she was. She was the last old person in the family, with my dad and his siblings now being the oldest.
What's sadder is that the executors of her estate have been dicking the others around in terms of what's happening with the house now. Apparently it's been sold, and nobody has seen even 1 cent yet. The lawyers are never in, so there's some dodgy dealings afoot there. It's bringing my dad down, but I have this numb feeling, yet I'm happy that she's away from it all now. I think this is the closure I didn't get at the funeral. I didn't cry(it's going to be this Mondays chronicles of youth entry).
My dad keeps saying 'I'm fine' periodically, and I don't know what to say to him, or should I just leave it?
My laptop had to be wiped today as well, So its defiantly not a good day all round. I had all my important things (porn, music, photos & A copy of my C.V.) backed up to my iPod, so it's OK.
Older. Calmer. Wiser.
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment