Sam here....
She apologised. I won. She said she was sorry for the way she's acted lately blah blah blah.
Remember here I talked about these two? and their fight over Sharon Cheating on him. Well he hasn't exactly been an angel. I had Bob. In the mouth. Repeatedly. So the fight has taken on an interesting tilt for me really. The reason Sharon's so angry is probably due to sexual frustration brought on by Bobs small cock. Oops, did I say that out loud? Oh no, how terrible.
Straight boys crack me up. I mean their all homoerotic, just dying for a big one, secretly. I'm convinced. I know a fair few 'straight' boys. Hours of entertainment.
I'm in a blazing bitchy mood today. I don't even know why, I'm just tearing people down. Probably stress. I'm a bit dizzy too for some reason...Fuck it I'm going camping tomorrow
I'm going camping tomorrow. In the mountains. Can't wait, it's always great crack and this year, everyone's legal so at night when the young'uns fuck off to bed we'll walk to the village and get jarred. Good times all round! I leave in like 14 hours and haven't even thought about packing yet. It'll take like 20 minutes hopefully. I might do it in the morning actually.
I woke up today and had no signal. Like 'Emerg. Use Only' & 'No Netw. Coverage'. I'm going to rip the orange face off Meteor when I get a chance.
S'later dudes!

No comments:
Post a Comment