Sam here....
The title is in Irish. It means 'St. Patrick's Day'. I'll fill ye in from last Saturday;
On Saturday morning I went to Northern Ireland to basically study and get loads of work done. I did because there was nothing to distract me and it was great.
So today, Monday I got up early, and did loads more work. It's St Patrick's Day today, but I didn't get back home until about 5. I caught up with everyone in town and just heard the gossip! I had people in mine for a few drinks, you know yourself. Everyone was having fun.
A couple I hate were torn apart tonight. The girl, we'll call Sharon cheated on the guy we'll call Bob. This amused me to no end as the 2 people I despise were torn apart. The old stereotype of fighting on the front lawn rang true as well. Yep, they fought on the front lawn!
I have to go into school tomorrow despite the fact that I'm off for the next 2 weeks. My physics teacher is giving up her free time to come in and give us extra classes, so I'm doing it with good grace. On Friday I'm back up to down for a 50th and then on Saturday morning I'm going camping with the scouts until Monday.
Busy times are ahead. And 11 weeks until my finals! Happy Easter everyone!
Older. Calmer. Wiser.
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment