Sam here....
So basically things with Dar have been going really we lately. He said today that he missed me being around when I was away. I was lying in bed this morning and we were both on cam to each over. I swear he's gotten cuter. Without a doubt. So I'm seeing him for lunch next week just as friends with benefits and I can't wait!
I added a site map today. It's on the right near the bottom of the column thing. When I added it there was 821 hits. There's not 837 hits as I write this and my map thing says 'No Visitors'. Hmm 16 hits just slipped under the radar? I don't get it!
Yesterday I had a domestic with the mammy. Nothing unusual, it happens several times a week but she's still not speaking to me. Like at all. It's so weird. I tried to apologise but she's not having it. I wish she wasn't so stubborn and would just get over it.
I didn't think it would but it's actually kind of upsetting me and there's nothing I can do. I tried to apologise and She didn't accept it, So do I wait for her to say something or do I try talk to her?
Whatever happened to unconditional love?
Current Listening - In The Ghetto by Dolly Parton

No comments:
Post a Comment