Older. Calmer. Wiser.

Sunday, September 05, 2010

And In The End

Well guys, on the first of January 2008, I didn’t see this coming. But it came, and changed my life in a way. I’ve come out, made friends, lost friends. Changed. Changed again.

And now, I think it’s time to put Sam. I. Am. to sleep. It’s been so much fun, and I’ve loved writing, but it shouldn’t be a chore. It should be something I want to do.

I’m not going to delete my blog, and I still read all the updatables to the right of this page. And I do have another project in the pipeline. I’ve not turned my back on creative writing yet.

I hope everyone is ok. I start college on Thursday, I’m doing a degree in Hospitality and Tourism MGMT on the University of Ulster. I turn 21 on the 8th of this month, September.

I’d had thoughts about closing this blog for a while, and now it just seems like the right time. I’ll still be reading and commenting though, so I’m not going to disappear.

And you can always mail me – vodkaandcrackers@hotmail.com

Sam. X

7 comments:

Mind Of Mine said...

You will be back! Oh and text me ur number I lost my phone.

Jackdaw said...

I hope you will read some of your old posts back and enjoy good memories, notice how much you've grown, and be proud of yourself.

Mike said...

Best of luck, Sam!
Glad to see you've done so well!!!

Volodya said...

Good luck with all the plans. I second Jack's comment. So where will you be based most of the time?

Dean Grey said...

Sam!

You know how many times I thought about deleting my own blog(s)?

I suggest you take some time away from it but come back when it feels right for you. Just don't abandon your blog completely.

Glad to hear you're taking classes and attending school. That should keep you busy and out of trouble!

The very best of luck to you!!

And don't forget, you're still quite young and have your whole life ahead of you!

-Dean

MadeInScotland said...

Thankfully I see you are not as final as the post. Phew! I saw your comment elsewhere so it seems you are fine with levity and just OK. So, it would be good to blog u r ok!
ahoj

Anonymous said...

成人情色聊天 , 成人情色聊天 , 成人情色聊天 , 成人情色聊天 , 成人情色聊天 , 成人情色聊天 , 成人情色聊天 , 成人情色聊天 , 成人情色聊天 , 成人情色聊天