Older. Calmer. Wiser.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Emotion

I fucking hate this one night stand business. I hate being single, and I hate that I’ve been single for as long as I can remember. Everyone sees me as this one night stand, and that has to stop. People just think I amn’t relationship material. Now Jackdaw is in a relationship and it’s just not sitting well. Which picture of him do I think is the best? Do I think he’s cute? Are you seriously asking me that?

I can’t be dealing with that. Seriously. I need a fresh start. Or to make people with being single.

Do you get what I’m saying?

4 comments:

Night Sai said...

Amen. Fuck one night stands. Have you tried online dating sites? Just let people know you're serious about a relationship.

Volodya said...

Wanting a relationship so badly seriously increases the risk of ending up in a wrong one. Be careful.

Dean Grey said...

I've said it before but I'll say it again.

You still so young, Sam.

You have plenty of time to date and find the right guy for you.

Don't rush the process. Listen to Volodya/Vlad's advice!

-Dean

JNyce23 said...

Yea I really think you should just be happy and content with how your life is and eventually that love will find you.

P.S. don't do one night stands let them see who you are and what u want. Go on dates don't just jump to the bed.