And on a lighter and completely different note from my last two posts, I’m going to tell you all about my dirty weekend in Brighton, England.
I flew over with easyJet, from Belfast Intl. and landed at about 4PM. There’s a direct train to Brighton from Gatwick. My flight was £118, and it only took an hour. The Hostel we stayed in was called Journeys, and it was nice on appearance, but there were things that made me uneasy. The guy behind the counter was gorgeous and I was like phoooooar. But anyway, so we went in, and the room was narrow as fuck, and stacked three bunks high. The heat was so intense, it was hard to stay there. We went to this place called the Queens arms first, and it was like this little British pub, except the walls were plastered with pictures of drag queens in various states of aging, it was awful. We then went to this place called Revenge, which was a faux superclub. It was just two floors, a tiny stage and stroppy barstaff. I lost everyone, and it was like 3AM, and I couldn’t find anyone, and didn’t want to go to bed yet, so I hit a sauna, where I met this Australian. He was like late 20s/early 30s, and gorgeous. I couldn’t believe my luck.
So Saturday came, and we went to Preston park, where the parade thing was going to end. We got there at 11, and the parade wasn’t due to end until 1, but it was already jammers. Absolutely jammers. But it was brilliant, there was a bear tent, a dance tent, bars, fetish stalls, and a funfair. Absolutely crackin’. So then we went back to the hostel, intending to nap, but got pizza on the way. We sat talking about relationships for ages, and things got said that shouldn’t have been said. There’s still a little venom left in the sting, so I’m not going to talk about it. Anyway, that night we went to this lesbian bar first, called the marlboro. It was terrifying, and a great game of ‘guess the gender’ ensued. After that we went to R-bar, where there was karaoke. I met a group of Englishmen in the smoking area who invited me to Legends for a drink. So I went with them by myself, and one drink lead to another, and I would up blowing one of them in the toilets.
SO. I then went back to the queens arms, but it was closed, what with it being 4AM at this point. TAXI! In the taxi back to the hostel, I spotted a few of my friends outside revenge, and hopped out of the taxi, and ran into them. Met this guy in there called James, who was from Cork. I had a great night in there, and got back to the hostel at like 7 or 8AM, and throwout time was 10AM. I was still hammered packing.
My check in was at 3, so we went down the pier, played the slot machines, and then I had to endure dealing with airports hungover. But my god what a holiday. I’m all set for Brighton Pride 2011!

2 comments:
Sounds lovely. Almost as nice as my Brighton experiences ;)
约炮交友直播间平台 , 交友吧 , 美女视频直播 , 国际交友网站 , 徵婚交友网站 , 相亲网 , 徵婚交友讨论区 , 免费视频聊天 , 视讯聊天室 , 104meme影音视讯聊天室
Post a Comment