Older. Calmer. Wiser.

Sunday, June 06, 2010

Stolen

1. What bill do you hate paying the most?
The Dublin Bus one. €75 a month for the pleasure of waiting for the bus. That, or credit in the phone, I hate putting call credit in my phone…

2. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner?
It was in a small Argentinean restaurant in Belfast city and my date wouldn’t let me order the chicken..

3. How many colleges did you attend?
I’m in college #2 at the moment…

4. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now?
Because it was red and on sale in jack & jones.

5. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
I regained consciousness at noon in a friends apartment with my tongue glued to the roof on my mouth. “ow my head” was my first thought.

6. Last thought before going to sleep last night?
”drunnnnnnnnnnnk” zzz zzz

7. What do you miss being a child?
the not having to worry about money thing…


8. What errand/chore do you despise?
I despise hoovering. or vacuuming, to the Americans. It just seems like such a pointless task!


9. Have you found real love yet?
No. One needs to have a relationship for that to happen :)


10. What do you get every time you go into the shop?
diet coke or chewing gum. Or both…


11. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?
Well the gays were never one to conform. We need to shake things up and develop a new commitment type


12. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
Kim, from how clean is your house. She’s a hoot!


13. Ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose?
Yes, but only once…


14. Somewhere in Ireland you've never been and would like to go?
I really want to go to Waterford. Apparently it’s always sunny


15. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship?
A relationship. oh yes please!


16. Do you have a “go to” person?
For advice or sex? I have a person for every situation babes!


17. Are you where you want to be in life?
No, I faffed around for a year, and now it’s like, I'm delayed…


18. Over the years, what about you do you think has changed the most?
I have. I’ve grown up, and now I’ve gone from being a dependant needy child to being a man who doesn’t give a fuck about what people think…

19. Looking back at high school were they the best years of your life?
No, have you fucks been to college? life is sweet!


20. Are there times you still feel like a kid?
All the time. We go to the shop, stock upon junk, grab duvets and watch disney films!


21. Where was the hang out spot when you were a teenager?
The green, the golf course, rosmini lane, or stephens green


22. Who do you think impacted your life the most?
I don’t know, I never thought about it…


23. Was there a teacher or authority figure that stood out for you?
A teacher in school. He was nasty, in a nice way and showed me the real world.


24. Do you tell stories that start with “when I was your age”?
Sometimes…


25. What is the scariest thing that has happened to you as an adult?
I’m not sure. but that means that nothing stands out, so nothing truly scary yet then.


26. What advice would you give to someone about to get married?
wait 3 years to have kids, just in case.


27. What advice would you give someone starting their first job?
Agree for the first week. And don’t take shit straight off, don’t be a doormat.


28. If you could go back and change one thing you did, what would it be?
Don’t waste time doing engineering. Travel & Tourism is where it’s at for me!


29. If you could go back and change one thing someone else did, what would it be?
I’d not let her bully me for so long.

No comments: