So,
It’s 8:40PM in the evening, I’ve just eaten a dinner I made myself. I’m living in Northern Ireland this summer. I’ve a job in a health club and spa and I love it. My brother has finished rehabilitation, and so far, is doing well, touch wood. I’m earning good money, I’m single and relatively ok with it. I’ve also lost a bit of weight.
I’m just home from a week in Europe. I went over to see Jack, and had an absolute blast. We’re better friends now than we’ve ever been. While sitting in the sun, at an Irish Bar in the middle of the city, sipping a pint of horrendous tasting Guinness, Jack checked his email, and discovered two mails from Ryan. Our friend Rick had passed away from cancer. Ricks death is playing on my mind, but I’m not going to dwell on it, I just hope everything is ok for those he has left behind.
I’ve applied to various colleges and universities around Ireland for degree courses, come September. The results aren’t out until August, and I’ll know what the future hold then.
You see, all of the above, I can’t seem to find the words to say. It seems this summary is cheating you guys out of 5 weeks of posts. But then again, it is my blog.

4 comments:
Hey, sorry to hear that with your mate. Good to hear you doing well, enjoy your sumer up north. T
Sounds like a relaxing evening - except for the bad news!
As you say bud it's your blog write when you have the time and in the mood. God I would not thank you for Guinness though tried it once gave me the boke. But hey if you enjoy it why not.
Eddie
Enjoy the summer in the North! :)
Post a Comment