Older. Calmer. Wiser.

Monday, April 19, 2010

Cake

Having your cake and eating it. Isn’t it convenient?

So I have Kevin, who is absolutely lovely, may I add. And today I met another fella called Connor.

So it all seemed like I was having my cake and eating it. And to be honest I’ve grown some sort of emotional attachment to Kevin, and it’s lovely, it really is.

But then again, I’m just waiting for it to blow up in my face again. Like what happened with the cork boy I liked. It’s got all the tell tail signs, all the familiar emotions.

and today felt like cheating. It really did. Apart from the face that this guy needed a shave and a toothbrush. He didn’t believe in Deodorant. he. stank!

I got out of there. and it does feel good to have Kevin to go back to. And still, I’m like, not fully over the cork boy.

OOOOH! I nearly forgot to tell ye! C’mere an’ I’ll tell ye!

I had a threesome last night with this couple I met on Squirt. One of them was overweight, dark eyed, and had an awful attitude. and the other was gorgeous! Hw wasn’t too thin, and had these gorgeous ‘take me to bed and I’ll make you breakfast in the morning’ eyes, and this smile that was infectious.

It was like a pleasure to fuck him, but the ugly one, quite literally made my dick go soft. Like I couldn’t get it up at all! It was kind of embarrassing. And the other thing was, the two of them kept staring at me, like all the time. It was off-putting in a weird way. Like being groped by a doctor for medical reasons.

1 comment:

khowaga said...

'k, so, let me get this straight: you feel bad about guy who doesn't believe in Deodorant, but not the threeway?

Gürl, you all kinds o'messed up. (And I mean that in the good way. I think.)