This is driving me nuts. We’re going to Portugal, we’re going down the country, we’re doing all these things with our separate groups and cliques, but when I do things with the gays, suddenly I’m ditching my straight friends?
My twenty first is this September, and they’ll be in Portugal, but I may have my party when their back?
Eh, no. Fuck you, flights can be moved, and I’m not moving my plans around to suit you. If you’re too pre-occupied to attend, then fuck you. I fucking travelled from one end of the country to the other and back just so I could surprise one of the girls at her 19th about two weeks ago, but my twenty first has to be moved?
I think not! This is annoying me so much. Do you know what, my pride post was spot on. I’m going to involve with the gays, and show little regard for the straights when they want to do something.
I’ve plans, sorry. Something better to do tonight.
They have thousands of bars to go to, the gays have four in Dublin which cater for the LGBTQWERTY “community”. So if I kissed a boy in a straight bar, would I be teased, have a drink fucked over me? Probably, so why should they come in to our bars, and ogle the freaks? GO to the zoo. I’m looking after number one. After all, after every night out on the straight, I’ve gone home empty handed. It’s like being a diabetic in a cake shop, all looking, no touching.
I’m fuming over my twenty first. and I’m so disappointed in them. I really am, and it so hurts. Oh you may have it on the Saturday because we’ll be home?
I want it on the Thursday. I want to bring you guys to the Panti&Bunny show of a Thursday night, and then onto the George or the Dragon. Not a Saturday.
A wee clip from the Panti & Bunny show shown below. And y’all know how I hate bloggers wot YouTube on every post, and I don’t, but this i rare. Enjoy Silence of the Lambs, PantiBar Style.

3 comments:
I have gone to many a straight bar and pulled. I have never had a drink poured over me or been made fun off.
Your freaking out about being oogled at by the straights in gay bars...Seriously!
I went out many nights straight, and kissed boys it never been a problem but I hope your friends can make it to your party, it's your b-day and you decide when you want to celebrate.
Where is the other pic gone btw ;)
T
I didn't realise there were an 'us' and a 'them'.
Post a Comment