Older. Calmer. Wiser.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Skewed

 

I want to write something. but I don’t know what, so I’m stealing a meme from Ian. J. Brooks.

Enjoy!

1. How old will you be in five years?

I’ll be 25

2. Who did you spend at least two hours with today?

My dad, while he made dinner and I sat there on the internet and talking to him

3. How tall are you?

5’ 11”

4. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks?

Cork and “Europe” with Jack!

5. What’s the last movie you saw?

I love you phillip morris. overrated, horrendously so!

6. Who was the last person you called?

A gay from college to see what the story with tonight is.

7. Who was the last person to call you?

My dad last night.

8. What was the last text message you received?

“fuckit, i’ll see you around 9”

9. Who was the last person to leave you a voicemail?

Sean, at like 7AM on SUnday morning.

10. Do you prefer to call or text?

Call. It’s better for being direct.

11. What were you doing at 12am last night?

I was scanning documents for my sister and mailing them to her because she needed them ungently for today.

12. Are your parent’s married/separated/divorced?

Their freakishly happy and married.13. When is the last time you saw your mom?

about an hour ago

14. What color are your eyes?

My eyes are blue.

15. What time did you wake up today?

at about half twelve this afternoon.

16. What are you wearing right now?

a kind of wool top thing with an open chest and a black tee under it, with dark blue jeans and a pair of black slips ons.

17. What is your favorite christmas song?

I’m so meh abotu christmas but oh holy nigh reminds me of my granny singing it :(

18. Where is your favorite place to be?

In the porch of the house in northern ireland looking out with a cup of tea.

19. Where is your least favorite place to be?

I’m not a fan of elevators

20. Where would you go if you could go anywhere?

I want to see Cuba before the americans wreck it and stick a starbucks/mcdonalds on every street.

21. Where do you think you’ll be in 10 years?

orobably dead or else living somewhere and working or in college

22. Do you tan or burn?

I Burn, then I tan.

23. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?

Someone hiding under the bed waiting until I turned the light off. put the fear of god into me!

24. What was the last thing that really made you laugh?

The groups on facebook taking the piss out of the irish leaving certs made me laugh pretty hard.

25. How many TVs do you have in your house?

two. there’s a fucking 42 inch HD LCD tv in the front room, and a 26inch CRT in the back room. Naturally everyone watches the non-hd tv all the time.

26. How big is your bed?

A single bed, sadly. I was demoted to the box room :(

27. Do you have a laptop or desktop computer?

I’ve both, but only use the laptop unless there’s something wrong or I need to download something overnight or print.

29. What color are your sheets?

An outageous shade of red. to match my theme.

30. How many pillows do you sleep with? 

Pillows or cushions? I’ve two cushions and three pillows. I go to sleep with 5 and wake up with none.

31. What is your favorite season?

Summer or winter. I like extremes.

32. What do you like about Autumn? 

I dunno. It’s like a second chance summer, and everyone is back. and my birthday is in Autumn. 21 this year :O

33. What do you like about winter?

The dark nights and kind of romantic air that’s about.

3 comments:

flygye12 said...

#20: I never thought of it that way. I guess I need to go too :)

Mind Of Mine said...

Please link when you steal from me Sam! ;)

Mike said...

Always enjoy surveys about other bloggers...