Older. Calmer. Wiser.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

48 of 48

23472_1231146902018_1329486222_30559116_8126976_n

 

We had a table quiz in college yesterday. It was free entry with twenty quid each to the overall winners. Piece of piss, we thought.  And it was so so difficult. Who invented penicillin? What common substance is closely related to sucrose? So what do I do but whip out the mobile phone, and go to google.com

We could see one of the girls on another team had her laptop open on the floor hidden by bags, googling away too. So we snitched and had them disqualified, like good cheaters.

There were six rounds, of eight questions. Every round, we got a perfect score. forty eight out of forty eight. First prize? Oh, I spent it in H&M. It was a voucher, not cash, I was bitterly disappointed. But lovely new underwear and them gorgeous sunglasses you see above are all what I got for my effort.

Cheating pays, clearly. It also makes the world a tinted place ;)

2 comments:

jnhgjghnghnh said...

well done :)

Jackdaw said...

Apart from the cheating and the snitching... well done :)