So I’m on a mad one this week. I started my work experience last Monday, it’s entirely unpaid which is a bit of a bone of contention for me. It’s in the hotel I worked in during the summer, So I still know my clock in number, I pass the panel every day and resist the urge to go over and stab ‘986 ENT’ into it, and watch the money roll into my account. But alas.
It’s basically slave labour. As a result, I’m removed from my social circle, so I’ve no scandal. Aside from this: I’ve had really scary and repetitive dreams where I find out I’m HIV+, and they keep repeating, like nightmares. It’s properly freaking me out, and I can’t find an explanation for it.
The ‘rents turned around to me tonight and ask ‘so what do you want for you 21st?. Is it car insurance and lessons?’ Crackin’! I’m going to be motoring this time next year, full licence, by the time I’m 22 hopefully.
How are you?

2 comments:
Pump the breaks dude...
You've been replaced.
The Anxiety dream is a focus for something; a guilt trip but on reflection probably not.
It's more to do with self doubt.
ahoj
Post a Comment