On Saturday I drank a lot of Gin and Amaretto. In that order.
So I went to bed, and was thinking about Jackdaw after an earlier conversation, and I slipped into a strange dream. And it's about me, being fucking twenty. Alive in my 4th decade, and I can't tell the other adults I live with that I'm going to see a friend of mine who just happens to be gay and just happens to be 35. So what? As long as he’s not a pervert it’s fine. And he’s a nice guy, they know that. I’m going to throw some money together, and book a flight to
I’ve been pretty shit as of late. A BIOS update went wrong on my laptop and it’s basically and completely unusable at this point. No webcam, no audio, none of my pictures, my bookmarks, my music. An ancient version of MSN Messenger. But this week I’ll either have my laptop back repaired or I’ll use my old dell again, back to old skool Windows XP. I’ve like no nails left from the nerves of it all.
And to amuse and delight you all, discover this:
Its video chat with a stranger from anywhere around the world. Give it a shot to get your fill of weird in my absence!

4 comments:
Enlighten me, is it that necessary to update your BIOS all the time? I heard of people facing lots of trouble because of that recently. What's the point? :)
Well, if Jack has a boyfriend when he comes to visit me, I'm gonna be a little bit upset.
I promise you that if you fly to Berlin, then I will go there too (unless work or my health don't allow it). I'll go by motorcycle, so you may want to bring a helmet... :P
Chat Roulette sounds like fun. I'm definately gonna try it some time.
Chat roulette is hilarious. The dudes at t he bar I work at spent a good deal of recent day checking it out. And though they profess to be straight, they sure got a kick out of the dudes jerking off.
Post a Comment