So last friday I saw a lot of the gays that were there. I'd been looking forward to Friday for ages, right, and was really giddy and hyper, all nothing strange, but this is the bit that grinds me. I made a bad decision once, and now people assume once I'm out and hyper, I must automatically be on pills again. This is a bit shitty and pissed me off to be honest. I don't know how to shake this reputation, this wholly undeserved reputation.
Speaking of last friday, I met this guy in the club and went home with him. He was such a gentleman, wouldn't let me pay half the taxi, bought me a pint, and told me a cute. The lady doth not protest at such treatment. He even drove me home the next day to avoid the total walk of shame. I stuck my number in his phonebook, and he facebooked me last night. Work in progress, so it is!
Em, any other news. Hmm Well in my clown college I basically got 7A's 1B and 1D (but I called him a lazy teacher so he hates me). Everyone hates me, but like, people aren't even looking to go to college after a one year filler course, they think their time in college is over. Is isn't! I've applied to loads of colleges actually, even ones in the south and west of Ireland, which means I might not be living in Dublin this time next year, which will be exciting/suck. I'll see how it goes anyway.
How are you?

2 comments:
good to see you back! all sounds good - just don't give up to peer pressure and be careful with pills etc.
Hey great to read something new.
Be careful with pills….
Have a nice weekend.
T
Post a Comment