Buenos Tardes, Hombres!
Ian J. Brooks is back in Dublin, and I haven’t seen him out yet! This needs to change!
I know it’s been ages, but I’ve had awful technical trouble like! My new laptop died a horrific death earlier last month and had to be disposed of. SO I’m not using my 4 year old Dell with a new screen, the hard drive from my newer laptop and some RAM from it too! So now it’s fine, and I’m quite happy like this.
Now, onto business. I kissed the first boy I ever kissed, like, ever on Saturday night. We’re friends, and we’ve loads of mutual friends, and somehow we just wound up in bed together. And it’s not weird at all, which by itself, feels a bit weird, of you get me?
I’ve taken up Spanish as well, as a night class. I’m in my fourth week now and it’s going grand. It doesn’t feel like I’m learning in a forced way, it feels kinda natural. I’m going to miss two weeks of class now though because I’m moving up north to do a work placement in, get this, a gym. Never thought I’d see the day I’d be working in a gym, but there you are!
The other thing is, I’ve to go buy tracksuits. I own fourteen pairs of Jeans, but no nylon. So that’s further expense on what’s already been an expensive week.
What I wanted to ask of you, dear reader, is this:
As you may of read in my last post, I’m going to man up, grow a pair of balls and say not ask that I’m off to Germany to meet Jackdaw. I just don’t know how to broach the subject with the parentals. It’s kinda like coming out, isn’t it.
Advice please!
Oh, and speaking of the parentals, their so comfortable with my sexuality now, it’s making me uncomfortable. Like they say Pantibar with such smugness it’s sickening. Every time I head into town on the lash, it’s like, are you going out with *names gay friends* with a big cheesy grin.
It’s an ideal situation, but still, their closeness is making me super uncomfortable. But even still, as I type this, I can feel a smile pull at my lips.
And how are you?

1 comment:
That is because I need to go out first and I am uber broke! Dublin is so expensive.
Post a Comment