Older. Calmer. Wiser.

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Moving Things Go Bang!

30120334

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Fuck sake lads! How hard is it to do one simple job? You drive the Luas, I’ll drive the bus!

0002996510dr

I was there, I can see the top of my head in this picture. It was rough! And apparently, people were hopping into the bus and running upstairs to pretend whiplash and a whole host of other injuries, to stake a claim against Dublin Bus.

Reeeal classy guys!

30118712-5cd4c70274af6c73f30d7ce8ff884472.4ab0f193-scaled

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol it'a like the people in America who throw ice on the floor of McDonalds and then pretend to fall and injure themselves and try to sue.... It's a psychology of the mind both revolting, and fucking funny lol......... How was the return to college? You back in the Republic full time?

Dean Grey said...

Sam!

My, what a mess!

I visited Dublin about seven years ago and walked down that very street!

Why aren't the police handling the crowds better? The pedestrians are hovering way too close to the accident IMHO. You think they never saw a vehicle crash before!

Hopefully no one was hurt too badly!

-Dean