OMG I went out with Steve on Wednesday night, got locked, and insulted the most schizophrenic girl ever! And C’mere to me and I’ll tell you, my parents are up here now for a month. Living here like. It’s like 10 shades of annoying, to have other people in the house. Because I can’t be all messy and loud now.
OMG Wednesday night. So we were out, and the work people I was supposed to be with like, disappeared after about 2 seconds, but I met this girl in the smoking area, and she looked like a girl we knew from Dublin. But she was all nice. Until I opened her bra. And she took it off as a symbolic thing.
Bitch was crazy. Long story short!
I’m changing my career direction. I’m thinking of going into cheffing. And this all came about over about a 4 hour period! I had a big talk with people, and then applied for a load of courses. So I’m uber excited about my future prospects.
But this is hush hush for now.
Where does one hide a helmet. And that’s not a euphemism fort anything. It’s just that I’m coming into possession of a motorbike helmet for a particular reason. And my mothers policy on them isn’t exactly heart-warming, so I need to do a stash job. But with the average helmet being 75CM X 75CM, it’s no easy task.
My repeat exam is on September 10th. 2 days after my *ahem* birthday. So need to get planning, and the ilk.
I’ll leave it here and brief for now. Things with the boy have stalled. but I’ll dive into it when I have the emotional capacity to deal with it!

5 comments:
My favorite place to hide shit is inside of the wall where you get access to the bathtub pipes. It's pretty awesome. But that's not gonna work for a helmet.
Bury it?
This post leaves so many questions unanswered that I don't know where to start. So I won't.
Do you have such a big head? 75cm x 75cm is exceptionally large, even for a two-dimensional (square) helmet. I think the average helmet fits inside a 35cm x 35cm x 35cm cube.
The best place to hide stuff is in someone else's house, I'd say.
提供最佳的十大生活資訊與分享:
你知道哪裡有好吃的蛋糕嗎!
你知道白蟻如何防治嬤!
汽車隔熱紙一定是越貴越好嬤!
哪一種棧板是具有環保!
台中哪一家整形醫師縫雙眼皮最讓妳滿意!
關鍵字的搜尋行銷要領
如果要高雄旅遊,讓我告訴你高雄縣旅遊觀光景點
會計事務所到底是做哪些事!
長期照顧老人看護要如何選擇
哪裡可以選到價廉物美的服飾批發!
yay for cheffing!!! go for it - if you enjoy, make something of it:) nothing worse than a job you hate - now make me a yummy pie!
You should only put up with getting fuck by things you love.
Post a Comment