Older. Calmer. Wiser.

Monday, July 27, 2009

No Title. Piss Off.

Why haven’t my friends text me? Like, ‘hope things are ok’. A message literally costs nothing to send. We all know that. Only one of my good friends has got the enthusiasm to actually visit me. And the financial means. Which totally doesn’t wash with me. It’s €22 on the bus. When I go to Dublin and suggest we go drinking, their all money for bottles and cans, but bus fare is beyond them?

Boy took 26 hours to text back to 2 enthusiastic messages sent to him. And it was a short reply. And I’m standoffish.

I’m so not in the humour to blog. Remind me to do it tomorrow

3 comments:

Volodya said...

Hope it's not too annoying to not get any texts! I would text you now, but you might think it's just because of this post so I would not do it right away!

Are you in Dublin for the protest on the 9th?

Anonymous said...

Hey Sammy Ray:) I'm sorry I've been bold not texting, but I been kind of having a meltdown........... I got offered an apartment today:) Gave me an instant boost, should be moving in on the weekend (by the train station in Donabate)....... shag palace and hang pad for giggles! :) I'll text you now

Anonymous said...

chocolate

巧克力

嗓音美容

聲帶結節

聲帶息肉

聲音萎縮