Older. Calmer. Wiser.

Sunday, July 26, 2009

You Mean I Have To Come Out Again?!

Fuck indeed kids. These child bearing hips will have to stop hiding the GlitterGlue that wants to spill out of my mouth every time I speak, for good. The girls in work want a shot of sausage, so Steve and I are popping out for a night on the booze. But I can’t kissy no girls because their icky.

So I have to come out again to them, and watch it spread like a forest fire. Or risk potential vaginal intercourse. I know, right

But, the main news is that the cool kids have invited me out. for fun. and drinks. and Chinese food at 2AM. So does that mean I’m one of the gang?

I think so! Inside my head I’m doing a little dance resembling a combination of the Macarena and the HoDown Throwdown. (Google it)

I’m very excited about it. A little too excited, it’s like the only thing on my mind right now, as it happens! I will definitely consume a bottle of my local supermarkets’ finest, cheapest white wine before things kick off!

I’m  workin’ 9 to 5 tomorrow, and I swear the temptation to put rice into tights (or panty ho’s to you Americans – Thank you Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman for teaching me the term) to give myself big fake boobies, throw on a cheap blonde wig (aka Miley Steward to Hannah Montanna) and roll into work at 9 warbling like Dolly is unreal. Might even save on the coming out thing. Who knows?

I’m getting my Dell Inspiron 1501 fixed. The fan and hinges on it are fucked, but I found a man in the phonebook, rang him for quotes and got a written on emailed to me for €70. If you recall, the hinges looked like this, with the lid closed:

CIMG1170 (Medium)

So yes, I’m thinking, use the old flatscreen, stick it on my desk, plug in a USB mouse,keyboard, throw speakers in there too and have it as a standing computer with my 320GB USB hard drive thrown into the mix too? Marvellous. I’ll use it at my desk, and keep the laptop downstairs.

The Police are flavour of the week. Force yourself to listen to one or two tracks, neither of which being Roxanne, and you’ll like them again too.

Things with not boyfriend are good. I went to his, we talked, I called him the wrong name when we were in bed. You know yourself…

But seriously, he makes me happy, and he’s really funny. I just hope this doesn’t come crumbling down like a set of cardboard stairs in a house fire.

Like when I’m not there, I’m all like “ooh, where’s this going??” but when we see each other, it just works. I don’t know. It just makes sense.

Isn’t it funny, that despite the fact that I’ve no desire to hook up with anyone now, I messaged this fella weeks ago on Squirt and he never got back to me. Until I put a picture of my willy up, showing it to be longer and wider than a can of right guard. And now he messages me, with his number. Not a reply, but a new message.

What a cunt.

I’m pretty happy anyway, so I’m going to end it here. I’m in work in 8 hours. So I’ll see what tomorrow brings ;)

3 comments:

Nathan West said...

boiz will be boiz!! got to lure them with a sicko dicko. lol

this blog is hawt

Jeff C.-S. said...

Longer and wider than a can of right guard????????

Dean Grey said...

Sam!

A "shot of sausage"?

That's a phrase that will forever be ingrained in my head from now on!

-Dean