Older. Calmer. Wiser.

Sunday, June 28, 2009

“Self Lubricating Orifice”

playing the straight card is actually really really funny. I’m not being all like “the tits on her. I’d like to fondle her self lubricating orifice” or whatever the kids are calling it these days. No, I’m just playing it cool. The nod and smile, you know yourself.

Now, with the serving staff, there’s a few things that unnerve me about them. The guys mostly look like people I’ve had sex with. Yes, same facial structure. But sure up here, the guys are either really hot, or really really not!

Now the girls mostly have stripper names. Chelsea. Sharon. Lisa. Cassie. Gemma. Strippers, the lot of ‘em. But there’s 2 kind of ‘groups’ forming. There’s the hot little peroxides, and the not little's. So the hots and the nots, basically. And I’m so so nice to all the not hot girls.

And today, while scrubbing burnt soup out of a pot I could easily live in, I had an epiphany.

The less attractive women remind me of my mother, and I want her to be happy. Like the plump girl, with the northern accent is my mammy. And if that girl has no self confidence, she’ll not bag a man, and there’ll be no kids with decent parents. So I was my mammy type to get all confident, meet my father(try to follow) and have future me’s.

I’m fucking insane! And the pastry chef is either overfriendly or sexually frustrated. In the vegetable fridge. Meet me in 5 minutes ;o)

My broadband speed is less than 10kbps. Shite, I know.

Oh yeah, I got paid. And I was bitterly bitterly disappointed. And with good fucking reason too! I earned £115 for 31.25 hours work! Now, to put that into your currency, dear readers, that’s:

  • $235 Australian Dollars
  • €134 Euro
  • €189 US Dollars

Boo this, I say!

2 comments:

Jackdaw said...

Do you also play the straight card in the village where you live?

Anonymous said...

DR
情趣用品

提供上千種成人商品線上購物服務--專營情趣商品、男女自慰用品、性感睡衣、情趣用品批發、自慰套、SM商品、逼真情趣娃娃、跳蛋、按摩棒、同志用品、TENGA飛機杯..,可線上刷卡及貨到付款。 ... 收到的東西會有情趣用品的字樣嗎? 轉帳之後,如何通知這筆款項是我付的
導航

a片
a片
a片
a片
a片
a片