Boo this, I say! I’m not getting paid for last weeks work because the place I’m working doesn’t want to do an international cash transfer! Northern Ireland is technically the UK, and the Rest of Ireland, is The Republic. So I have to go back up, and open a bank account, which is some serious hassle!
My Nokia E51 stopped switching on or charging. I brought it back. Yer man with the glasses took it apart and found a load of corrosion and rust on the main circuit board, caused, I think by working in the kitchen. So I need a new phone, and I’m thinking the LG Viewty or the Nokia 5800. I’m going touchscreen.
I’m currently living in Dublin, have been since Monday afternoon. I like it here, it’s always busy busy busy. I’m defiantly a city kid, and I hope it stays that way. While I’ve been here, I had a talk with himself. I basically asked him where we stand. And we now don’t have a status. He can be with whoever he wants when I’m not in Dublin. I just don’t want it talked of, I don’t want to see it and I don’t want to hear of it. And we’re not allowed get in a relationship. Those rules apply to both of us, and I’m happy with it. No guilt if I get with someone and he has freedom to do who he pleases. And I’m hardly the possessive type anyway.
Dublin Pride *rolls eyes* is this weekend. And I’m going to miss it. Oh no, I’m truly crushed that I don’t get to ask a rainbow to vomit on me, so I can be a spectacle as I walk to a gay bar with loads of screaming Marys. Oh no, how terrible.
I have a 1st generation iPod shuffle (the long white ones) and it won’t turn on, sync, or charge. Any suggestions?? Like I plug it into the laptop and it doesn’t say something has been plugged in and no lights come on, on the iPod?

1 comment:
Good luck with the account stuff, dealing with UK banks is a right royal pain in the mangina...... We MUST get together when you're back in the Republic next time for adventures:)
Post a Comment