Katy Perry was spot on, however. Up and down says it all really. Seems to be the theme of my life. Borders, ‘Boyfriends’, Wages. Fuck me sideways it’s been 7 days since my last post.
I wouldn’t ride him into battle is my new favourite put down. I just need an excuse to use it like.
And the lesbian and gay contact has ruined my ability to interact with straight girls. I have to stop accidentally flirting with the straight waitresses. But I’m just talking to them, like I’d be with the girls back home who know I’m a homo. I’m just close.
Oh, and I came out. Again. Fuck sake like, how many times does a gay come out in him/her lifetime? I' did it again at a house party there on Thursday night, to one of the girls in Ventures. She was like, genuinely shocked, but it was nice, because she was so cool about it.
I just worked a fifteen hour day. And I’m only getting €70 for it. Someone pass the lemons, I’m feeling bitter.
The noisettes album is actually rocking my socks right now like. It’s sheer awesome. It’s like No Doubt, mixed with Cyndi Lauper, mixed with The White Stripes. And a bit My Winehousey as well. It’s a flavour of the week, despite the song “Don’t upset the rhythm” Makes me want to tear my ears off and fuck them in a blender.
Don’t forget, I do have MSN! vodkaandcrackers@hotmail.com

No comments:
Post a Comment