Older. Calmer. Wiser.

Monday, June 08, 2009

The Future Is Lit Up. Unfortunately It’s Thunder&Lightning. WOW This Is Certainly A Long Title!

 DLISTEDDlisted is HOT! Like superbly hot. It’s sharp, witty and current. I’m loving it like Tilly and the Wall or Cyndi Laupers discography! All of the above are the steaming hot shit of the week. I’m not going to youtube you, because I’m not your standard blogger! I don’t ‘do’ youtube.

I may not make it to Europe. I actually may not. I’ve a job interview on Friday, in the north, and if I get it, I’m taking it properly like. Money is so so important to pay for next years college, and to live off like. Especially in a recession like, a job’s a handy thing to have. Which is totally shitting on Jack. And I actually feel like such a prick for wanting the job, kinda. But I need this, and I always said, job comes before holiday! So that’s that.

I’m so so shit at playing it cool. I meet someone nice. And he texts me. And then I either seem really distant or clingy! I suck at playing it cool! More to come on this, as it happens.

I’m working on my garden. And it’s coming along lovely! PHOTO TIME! :)

Coming along nicely!

4 comments:

Ben said...

I suck at playing cool too... but I'm sick of trying to change myself to suit a potential bf. If they don't like how I react in the first couple of days with all my text messaging, they can just fuck off.

Good luck for the job... I need a new one.

Volodya said...

good luck with the interview! keep us posted :-)

Jackdaw said...

Good luck with the job interview, and good luck with your new guy too!

Anonymous said...

oh my a man in the midst! scandalise me?! i want the juicy goss! text me, LIKE!