Older. Calmer. Wiser.

Monday, June 01, 2009

Freedom, Irresponsibility & Dangerous Driving!

So, like, I’m free! I’m actually totally free. I finished on Friday, and went for cocktails, went to a teenage house party and saw my friends! So I hit 3 separate social groups all in one night! A great start. So Saturday, went to a house party, it was alright, caught up with old friends and people with the fakest personalities I’ve ever some across in my whole entire life! So that was interesting, to say the least. Good night all the same.

So yeah, yesterday, I went for a drive with Tom, from Gay Sky Hooker. He borrowed his mothers car, and we went to the beach. Good times had by all, got an ice cream, stared at the DILF’s. That night, we went for a night drive, a cruise, if you will. It was actually so so much fun!

BUT yesterday wasn’t without drama. I cleaned my room last night, threw out bin liners of old clothes, and ooh, it feels so so good! But I get a call when I’m neck deep in clothes, right, and it’s a friend of mine who had just been to the shop where my brother works. He was out of it, drunk and on god knows what else, while in work like.

There’s several lines he’s crossed, but this is totally new. So the house is like an ice tray, there’s spontaneous fights erupting left right and centre in the house like. He’s moving to a house down the road with 5 other college people on Thursday. He’s all packed up, but my mother doesn’t want him to  go, so she can keep an eye on him, I presume.

Sister is moving home today, or tomorrow. He lease has ended today, so it’ll be tonight or tomorrow. There’s more change afoot in the house. There’s an old shed and a pond in the garden, and the parents are paying me to clear out the old shed, and that. Easy money like, and because the sun’s going to shit on Ireland all day every day for the next month, I’m getting a marvellous tan before my holiday to go see Jack!

The 23rd of June, is the date I’m heading off on, if I don’t get a job, and that’s fact, innit?

And how are you? :)

4 comments:

Volodya said...

You went to the Bull Island? We walked there today - it's such a lovely place for this kind of weather...

Jackdaw said...

Good to hear you're having a good time! I think there is something you forgot to mention about the car and the beach... well, actually two things, but I'm referring to the illegal one instead of he indecent one.

Maybe the reason why your brother stays away so many nights is because he doesn't want your mother to keep an eye on him. Maybe he'll stay home more regularly now that he doesn't live with his parents anymore. And talk to him! You'll almost twenty: you cannot keep pretening to be the little brother without any influence.

And I'm looking forward to seeing you in three weeks from now!

Rakesh said...

Sam and Jack need to get married. You guys seem so perfect for each other (at least that's what comes across through both your blogs). C'mon .. do it. :)

Anonymous said...

I can be the celebrant!