Older. Calmer. Wiser.

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Two Left, I’m Sick, and I Have A Strange Addiction To The Zutons…

2 exams like. It’s gas, I’m free on Friday until like September, it’s basically the only thing that’s keeping me going.

Now, if, and that’s a big BIG if, if I get a job, I’m cancelling my trip to Jack. It’d just be taking the piss to start a job, first Monday in June, and ask for a week off, like 2 weeks into work. But if I do get a job, it means I’ll be rolling in the moolah, hence I can buy flights on the “laser” in September, so I’m delaying it slightly.

A summer in Northern Ireland might be trickier than I expected. Basically I need a British Public Service number, I need British tax cert’s. And I’m trying to buy mobile broadband, and despite my technical prowess, I know nothing about how it works! 1-2MBPS, 3GB download limit? What the fuck? My broadband here in Dublin comes from a little box in the hall, it’s 12MBPS, and it’s free. That’s all I know. Earning €5.41/hour doesn’t sound so bad either. Better than sitting on my hole not earning at all.

Oh, and the place is a listed cruising area on Squirt(link NSFW), so that’s my silver lining ;)

 

I have a flu-ey type thing. Can’t swallow(shut up), dizzy, vomity, just the usual shit. But still I’ve an exam at 2PM, so then I’ll only have ONE LEFT! YIPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEE!

And I’m addicted to The Zutons. YouTube them yourself, because I refuse to be one of those guys that puts a poxy video in every post. And I sort of have a teeny tiny grudge against YouTube, and people constantly throwing video’s at me. So, my favourite Zutons’ songs are here, and here,, if you’re interested.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"2 exams LIKE. It’s gas, I’m free on Friday until LIKE September"

Bahahahahaha LIKE!

Sam. I. Am. said...

your span can suck my salty bollox

Ryan said...

I was sick, too. I couldn't stop swallowing. (shut up)