Don’t even start me gays!
Jesus shit day of the year wha’? It feels like I have PMS. I want to Cry Sleep, Eat chocolate and stab everyone all at the same time. Let me recap:
Actually, I’m hormonal enough to use bullet points! >:/
- My laptop charger is broken and THESE ASSHOLES aren’t helping by refusing to speak to me. DO I LOOK LIKE I DON’T HAVE MONEY. YOU’RE SUCH A CUNT, I’LL HAVE YOU ON THE NEXT FERRY OUT OF HERE YOU SMALL COCK PRICK!
- I lost my Laser card. Like gone. And the shitty thing is I put money into it this morning. 5 working days can chew my sweaty ballsack.
- My horrendously overpriced Nokia died from low battery at 1PM. after 4 and a half hours’ bare usage. I am not a happy bunny!
- I went into Sony today, with my repair docket, and they didn’t find my item in the system. OhShit.com, right?
- The CAO system is closed for applications in the 2008/2009 school year. I missed the deadline, despite being told that I had until the 1st of July. FUCK.
- I bought new clothes today. Loving it. Green seems to be the theme of the day!
- JUSTIN, I fucking love you! Loving the tee man, very fetching. I’ll hit you up with something Irish soon man!
- I lost 3 more pounds. Go me, I did nothing to earn it…
I’m going to bed to cry and watch 4oD. Fuck you all. The world can cunt right off :(

2 comments:
Dearie, the 2008-2009 school year is the one we're in. The one coming up is 2009-2010. You might want to double check the site to make sure you're not reacting prematurely :)
I meant to say that applicants in this school year can no longer apply to start college in september 2009. I worded it badly!
Post a Comment