Toshiba are ridiculous. How does it take 4-6 working weeks to replace a fucking charger?! I guess I’m back to this old piece of shit:
Shit, right? But I finally got my fucked up feet fixed today. Details are disgusting, and even I think they are but there’s details to be had.
My feet were fucked, and thought that there was something wrong, and started producing excess flesh, overlapping my toenails, causing infection. So I had loads of infected flesh, causing massive pain.
But now, everything is ok. Yer one was scraping away, and I was giggling from the injections and gas! She even highfive’d me on the way out.
Now the injection has worn off, my foot is throbbing, an the painkillers just give me a headache and make me really dizzy. I can still feel all the pain. Wonderful.
At least I’m not in college tomorrow…

3 comments:
argh, all of this sucks!!! What are you doing to bring smiles to your face?:)
Poor thing - drink some alcohol - with a pain killer chaser - works everytime
OUCH.
OUCH.
Post a Comment