Older. Calmer. Wiser.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Lola – The Kinks

I’ve gone political.

Oh yes indeed, I’ve gone motherfucking political! I got a letter addressed to ‘Samuel’. How fucking personal. I can spot something automatically generated when it’s to Samuel, not Sam.

Anyway, they were going to open a Chinese take away up the road from me, but these clownish councillors blocked the application “on your(sic) behalf”. Fucking cunts speaking for me. They only did it to get the old peoples votes. They claim it will cause ‘anti-social behaviour’, and ‘litter’. Have you pricks ever heard of a bin? I’m going to start posting them fried rice and chicken balls. Is that harassment actually?

 

In other news 4onDemand (4oD) makes me Jizz In My Pants. It’s for windows only. Bet you’re sorry you shitty machine has fruit on it now, appley wankers! Clicky this sentence to start the downloader! It’s basicallt a load of british television series’, movies(the only thing you have to pay for) and documentaries. But 4 make tasteless documentaries like ‘my meth newborn’, and ‘crippendales'’, a documentary about disabled strippers. It’s heroic! It helps pass the hours, and everything but movies are free! G’wan, try it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i LOVE 4! I will never forgot a poignant doco I saw about a 25 year old virgin who was flown to Amsterdam by the station to lose his virginity with prostitutes...... all filmed in close up of course! Downloading now........

Jeff C.-S. said...

I saw the virgin docu whilst in Stockholm!!! I told everyone about it but never could find it to share. Is this the same 4 that makes titles like "My Big Breasts and I" and "My Fake Baby"?

Jeff C.-S. said...

Damn - for residents only. Curses!!!!!!