Older. Calmer. Wiser.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Grey Room – Damien Rice

I’ve had a downer and a lovely shag in the last week. TomSkyHooker is the marvellous shag, and these poxy exams are the massive downer like. I know myself that I do not know enough to pass these. So I’ve sort of settled mentally on repeating them, come September 1st. Shit, right?

So all I’ve been doing is freezing my rocks off in this shitty weather, studying and waiting for life to start.

dull life=dull blog. Sorry guys! It’ll get exciting soon, I promise…

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn right I'm a marvellous shag! lol I've decided that our video of my big facial won't suffice - I look haggard in it and bloated. We need to schedule a re shoot

Ryan said...

Damien Rice is just gonna make you kill yourself. I recommend Tinchy Stryder featuring N-Dubz or some shit! :)

Craig said...

I want to see the video! If I see it, maybe I'll send you the xtube link of mine :-)