Older. Calmer. Wiser.

Friday, May 15, 2009

Maneater - Daryl Hall & John Oates

Stress isn’t necessarily a bad thing, you know. I just need to keep the head down and study. That’s it. I really like the contrast in this photo:

CIMG2743

I have a Logic3 i-Station. I bought it the summer of 2005, as a gift to myself after passing my junior cert. I had one of those horrendous 1st generation iPod nano’s. It cost me a weeks wages, and it only came in white.

CIMG2744

12.5 ohms, it was a savage dock. It’s seen me through so much travel, so many house parties, so many hours of music. It died today, and I’m actually sort of upset. Like I know it’s only a thing, but I’m sort of sentimental about it. And I’ve been looking online, and nothing seems to do the same job as it.

CIMG2746

It folds to the size of a netbook, and it as tough as nails, but everything now is made for home use, and anything portable either doesn’t support line in, or is made only for iPod.

CIMG2750

I”m going to buy myself a new one if I get a job, or some kind rich reader could buy me one? :)

CIMG2747

No comments: