So,
Something I’ve never shared with you, dear readers, is when I got really bored I cut my own hair. And then if things get really dull, I’ll take something apart, attempt to fix/clean it and put it back together.
The only thing that bothers me about being here is the lack of internet, and not being able to leave the house, for not knowing anyone. Like I had a 2 hour bath yesterday. I just put my laptop on the toilet, put iTunes on shuffle and just soaked away. It was actually really relaxing, aside from anything else.
I’ve been thinking too, and something my mother said to me chilled me to the bone, without meaning to. She said my sister had never had a serious boyfriend. And I was thinking, neither have I. And nor has my brother. So what’s wrong? How come none of us have anyone? Is it our mannerisms, the way we were brought up? Is it a family thing to be perpetually alone, or am I seeing connections and similarities that aren’t there at all? I’ll think about it, and look into it.
I’m afraid that this post will be horrendously short, because nothing has happened since I last wrote.
I might make another sex tape…

1 comment:
Another sex tape, eh? :) When are we doing our sequel?
As for boyfriends, all you gotta do is ask, just like Kevin Arnold and Winnie in 'The Wonder Years'....... oh God, I've gone middle aged again..........:)
Post a Comment