Hey Gays!
I’ve been living by myself for the last little while. Since Monday. Parents and brother left the house, and left me a crisp €50 note. So I head to the shops, get meat, rice, bread, cheese, milk and other shite needed to sustain myself. I also bought a bottle of vodka just for me, and I’ve two events in the next week that involve drink, so it made sense to buy in bulk.
I went to PrHomo last night. I had the college gays over last night, had a bit of vodka, fun, just being social, you know yourself. Shots of sambucca were €2 each. I got very very drunk on free shots. If we found small creme eggs around the bar, you get a free drink. It was brilliant, found 3 eggs.
So this morning, I get up, and my floors were pink, brown and sticky. People had spilt drinks in the downstairs of the house last night, and so it was a bit messy. I had the shakes and was dizzy when I was mopping, it was horrible! But the house was clean and I had a dinner made, a massive lasagne.
Johnny comes home today, Friday, and the ‘rents are home Sunday. I’m in a fucking fowler with Johnny. I spend all this time cleaning and cooking, and he just comes home, complains that dinner isn’t ready, and fucks off to work.
Cut to 9PM tonight, and he arrives home from work with a bottle of wine and two bottles of beer. He proceeds to blare music, drink it all, and is gone drinking in town by 10PM.
It’s depressing, and I’m not sure why. It feels like it’s building up, and I’m not sure how long I can bottle things up for before there’s a blow out. I’m actually getting upset writing this, so I’m going to change subjects now, ok?
I’m heading back to “Europe” to see Jack in late June for a week as well. I’m really excited that I get to go back like, should be good fun.

No comments:
Post a Comment