Older. Calmer. Wiser.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Need You Tonite by Mylo

Hey Gays!

 

I’m in an awkward place. There's something there and I know I want it, but I know I shouldn't want it.

After this year, I’m taking a gap year to figure myself out. Basically, as you know, I despise  my course.

So I’m getting this years exams, and applying for a year out, so I can do a bit of charity work, travel, maybe get a job and just tie up a few loose ends.

And I’m looking forward to it. Life in education doesn’t appeal to me. I knew that years ago, and for some reason, I applied to go to college?

So it’s just another 6 weeks and I’m free to figure my life out :)

 

In other news, I’ve booked a week back to Jacks super secret location! At the end of June, I’m jetting off to see himself for a week. I’m seriously excited about it. The last 4 days just flew in really.

And the ‘rents are leaving me in the house by myself from this Wednesday to Friday. And PrHomo is on Thursday; Pints are €3, shots are €2, and they’ll be hiding Easter eggs around the bar, and if you find one, you get a free shot of sambucca!

So I’m having to college heads over top the house Thursday for a few pre going out drinks! So it’s shaping up to be a good night!

2 comments:

Volodya said...

Lots of good things to look forward to! Have fun.

Anonymous said...

Have fun Mr! I'm expecting drunk texts at 1am! haha