Older. Calmer. Wiser.

Sunday, April 05, 2009

Oh What A World by Rufus Wainwright

Hey Gays!

pradapope

So, this thing, we like to call “religion”, what’s it all about? Personally, I believe that there is a god, it’s just now what anyone thinks it is. Like there’s something there, we as mortals are just letting our imaginations loose, as to what it is!

But the pope? That has got to be a joke! He’s supposed to be gods representative on earth, but it changes every time one dies! Where’s the logic in that?

Capture (3)

So this facking clown claims he’s like Jesus, except not really. Hold on, Jesus made us, and loves us all, blah blah blah, BUT. not the gays? Because we’re filthy. And where’s there’s gay marriage, there simply must be “clear and emphatic opposition”.

Just like you opposed the Jews, eh popey?! All up there on yer high horse!

the pope is fabulous

Work it sister!

Ah, and the whole ‘don’t be eating meat/boozing/having fun on Good Friday’. thing. Firstly. No. When I worked in a supermarket, on the Thursday before Good Friday, we’d be sold out of meat and booze by mid-afternoon. Good Friday is the perfect party day, everyone has the day off work! 3 day weekend anyone?!

Pope Benedict XVI

And Jesus died at 3PM on Good Friday? Was that Irish time? I mean, those fiddly books written thousands of years ago are the most reliable source I’m ever heard, to base your entire belief of a higher being on, what about you?

pope-condoms_1372835i

And Condoms? Ah! These magical things that are spreading AIDS. How could I forget!

“You can’t resolve it with the distribution of condoms. On the contrary, it increases the problem.”

Silly Pope.

eng_pope_1_BM_Bayer_740374g

4 comments:

Jeff C.-S. said...

Was the red hat his Madonna "Don't Tell Me" phase?

He's a bigger fuckwad than any of his predecessors.

Ryan said...

Did you make up those quotes yourself? They're funny! :p

Anonymous said...

lol that hat is smoking hot!

Sam. I. Am. said...

@J - He's such a pleb, it's actually unreal.However, he's destroying the image of the church which is sort of doing the gays a favour!

@Ryan - Wikiquote game me some absolute gems, there was ones about rock music being satanic, but they were too long to imclude!

@Tom - I love his red shoes! Very 'Wicked Witch' meets FAAAAAAAAAABULOUS!