Older. Calmer. Wiser.

Thursday, April 23, 2009

High Life by Daft Punk

Hey Gays!

So, as it’s been a very mundane week, I’ve no burning issue to talk about. Our government is more and more fucked up. I hate Calvin Harris. I got a bag of 400+ baby photographs today, which I will scan and show ye in the future.

But anyway, is there ANYTHING ye want to know? Like anything at all. What did I have for breakfast? what size shoe am I? How big is my dick?

ANYTHING GUYS!

Comments, or Mail me and I’ll do a post on answering your questions.

Thought I’d just throw this in too. Sam, circa 2004:

18835431a2332660131b587144311l

Sexy, right?

5 comments:

Volodya said...

I would have asked when are we finally catching up in real life, but I'm away from Dublin till May 9 so you have some time to think of that :)


Nice picture by the way!

JBGBC said...

What is the link to your video on Xtube?!?

Sam. I. Am. said...

Whats your mail address?!

JBGBC said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I want the Xtube stuff too!

AND YOU DID! enjoy a pleasant few pints me me this week young man! :)

Wasen't that mundane for you lol