So,
I’ve the hiccups, for the last, like, hour and it’s wrecking my head! Grrrrrrrrr!
Anyway I’ve been having a weird few days. Yesterday, I got such a blast from the past, and I now remember some details I’d thankfully forgotten. Basically, I met this guy in County Cork when I was there last September, it’s mentioned in a post, I’ll quote the line:
So it’s universally understood that it was one night stand, yeah? So what if I took a simple country boys virginity? Anyway, so after that, like THE FOOL that I am, I gave him my real number. Yeah, I know. So on the bus home. I start getting messages, but don’t write back because I don’t have call credit. So I get the same message. Again. And Again. And Again. And then a different one. Again. And Again. And a missed call. And a voicemail. Creepy, much?
So he had all these wild notions that when he was in Dublin he’s drug and marry me, meet up with me, and we’d spend a romantic weekend together. It was a one night stand. Let it go! So anyway, I let him down gently, and lose touch thank fuck!
Until yesterday, and asks me am I going camping again this September. And being the naive clown that I am, I actually text back and start a conversation. And then, as I sit in my Maintenance principles of constants lecture, look at me phone and see 7 New Messages, this wave of oh fuckery washes over me, as I recall his ways. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.
It was a one night stand 7 months ago! Gah, my head is wrecked with it. My hiccups are gone though, and that’s a good thing :)
Oh, I had amazing rampant bumsex earlier. It was gooooood, but a teeny bit weird. Right, so you guys should know of the hot straight footballer who often dabbles in rampant bum action? Yes, well he lost the key to the locker rooms where we have sex (Hello, is that Sean Cody?), but he has another fuckbuddy who has his own house. So HotSexyStraightFootballer, brazen as you like, asks this guy can we use him spare bedroom for rampant bum sex. And yer man says yes!
So I arrive outside this average looking house with himself, and he rings yer man, who opens the door. Older man, silver fox (40s I’d say). The house was fabulous, cream everywhere, paintings and lamps to beat the band.
HotSexyStraightFootballer and I were in his spare room. For an hour. It starts with a kiss, and just some spooning(I know what you’re thinking: Straight? hahaha) and leads to ME being the BOTTOM? Jesus kids, don’t talk to me about a burning ring of fire! Woof!
Ah, and the older man gave us condoms, lube and towels, as well as actually being really really nice. He didn’t disturb us at all either. I text HotSexyStraightFootballer to get his number actually…
Oh man, can’t believe I bottomed….

2 comments:
you were in a BROTHEL!!!!!!
County Cork! Cork City County Cork was the best episode of "Samantha Brown's Passport to Europe" ever. Everybody's a comedian in Cork City, and pints randomly appear in people's hands and they give them to you!
Post a Comment