Sam here….
This is more of an update/minipost than a real post….
My lovely week of pure and total shite is sadly coming to an end. I'm back to college tomorrow.
But alas!
Not all is lost. This week coming is DIT LGBT Rainbow Week. So basically we got a free room at Pantibar, and the college gave us €400 to put on an event.
This €400 went behind the bar, for committee members only.
It’s times like these, that I’m glad I’m PRO. There’s 4 on the committee.
€100 bar tab each.
I plan to work my way onto someone else's tab! Take that ambition!
It’s about 8 weeks until my end of year exams. And I am shitting it. Better get the fist out and start studying/going to lectures….
Current Listening - Dancing In The Dark by Bruce Springsteen

2 comments:
have fun tonight Mr! Sorry again I can't make it x:)
So not cool - this is one of the reasons why they were able to get VSU (voluntary student union fees) through Parliament in Oz - rampant rorting.
Post a Comment