Older. Calmer. Wiser.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Aerial by Kate Bush

Hey Gays!

So I’ve been meaning to blog for ages now, but have just been too damn lazy, combined with a mad week in college, combined with little sleep. Just…anyway. I’m here now writing. Today, I was sitting in a ‘Maintenance principles of power transmission and control’ lecture, and just gathered my thoughts, drafted them in my phone and now I’m here to expand on them.

When I was writing the homeless post, I realised I didn’t have enough pictures of tramps, so I made it my mission to take more this week. And that I have! See?

21032009(001) 

Homeless!

21032009(002)

Desolate!

17032009(014)

Itinerant!

21032009(003)

Vagabond!

24032009(005)

Outcast!

25032009

Down-And-Out!

I’ve actually had a very productive week. I even buried a few of the dead homeless I found! See?

me spuds!

Just kidding! I planted potatoes. The shit thing is, this hasn’t been a particularly reproductive week. With all the stress flying about it, I’m dying for a good fuck and a spoon. Just a nice angry stress fuck. Let all my tension go. But alas, I’ve got none. I almost went really low and fucked the fugly guy who works in the coffee place in college with the microscopic cock and terrible attitude, but my good sense saved me!

Speaking of men, things with… (I’m shit with aliases, so I’m going to hit 45# in my phone and see what name come back. Gareth)

Gareth, it is! Things with Gareth are interesting now. Basically we’ve been fucking since before new years. But he’s straight, works for the government and can’t even peek outside the closet. So it’s all very sneaky.

But lately, he’s been opening up to me. Like rather than the usual fuckbuddy etiquette that’s involved, we talk about things. And he’s started putting x’s at the end of him messages. Straight guys don’t do that with other guys, right?

So we’re more like friends with benefits, rather than anything else at this point. I think it’s that I know his big dirty gay secret now, so he can open up about other things?

for jack

I’m pretty sure only Jack will understand this image.

 

I’m heading back to Jack during the summer hopefully. But I have a bit of a problem. Basically, I have to lie to my ‘rents to be able to disappear for the week. But. What lie? They are whores for details, so it’ll be tricky trying to be able to pull it off. Any suggestions are welcome, and I can’t tell them

Oh, well I met this guy online after he read my online diary thing(my parents wouldn’t get the concept of a blog) and he’s really nice. I stayed with him in February. He’s mid 30s but he’s not a pervert. I met him on the internet”

I can see that going down so well. So I need to think!!

I volunteer at scouts teaching them things, just for badge work, and the like. So last night, we were doing first aid, and I asked this group of 11-14 year olds what the emergency number was. Nearly all of them said 911. 91 motherfucking 1. It’s 112 in Europe! And none, bar one knew that! I actually was a little bit disgusted. Then this group of children took out their mobile phones, testing the theory that 911 doesn’t work in Ireland. Turns out it actually does. 4 emergency calls were made last night, because they needed to prove me wrong.

Man, I’m getting old!

6 comments:

Ryan said...

Hmm. I opened Gmail and searched "xoxo," and the only time I've used that was when I was having an extended conversation with a gay man about Gossip Girl. About 85% of my e-mails are sent to gay men, so I think I would logically use xx way more if I were gay, right? :)

Tell your parents you're sleeping at a friend's house for a couple days and fly to _______________. Fuck it!

Mike said...

I am the king of excuses. I tell my parents a good friend from school (high school), a friend from work, or something to that effect. I toss commonly used names around- Chris, Mike, Steve, etc. Parents say I don't remember _______. You say well, _____ is ______ and he used to do _________. Parents say oh, ok...

Volodya said...

What's so difficult about the last image? Are you saying that Jack is the only person you met who cuts cheese from time to time? Or does this cheese cutting has some secret sexual innuendo? ;-)

Sam. I. Am. said...

Ryan - A couple of days?! Em, it'll be about a week. And how do I explain the strange messgae if they ring my phone, the missing suitcase. I might just pull a Madeline and disappear...

Mike - I do that now when I'm hanging around with the LGBT corwd in college. Can't do it forever....

Etre - I was in Jacks apartment, and he was scraping cheese onto something. Anyway, I'd never seen one of those cheese scrapers before and he said every household had one. So I bought myself one, and was using it when I thought of him!

Ryan said...

Tell them you're gonna go scout for universities to get your doctorate. Tell them you're gonna go build houses for people in New Orleans.

Anonymous said...

OMG I friggin love 'Aerial'...... Kate Bush's eeriest work yet!