Hey Gays!
So last night was pretty interesting. Basically, with college, we went out for Chinese food, fully paid for by college, handily enough. So at about 9, we were going to go out on the tear. This involved picking between The G, which is the twinkiest, for-show bar I’ve ever seen.
“OMG Julian look at that fucker! His BMI must be, like, OMG, double digits! Want to go purge and then judge people, based solely on their image while listening to generic dance music?”
So I was entirely against going to The G, I wanted to go to PantiBar, because it’s got such a nice, easygoing atmosphere, and even if you go out on your own, you’re guaranteed to meet someone and have a good time! So basically everyone went to The G, except myself and 2 of my friends, who happen to be going out for the last 2 years! I was such a 3rd wheel. Until Tom reared his middle aged head!
He proceeded to prance around PantiBar in a Tina Turner wig, getting photographs with random stranger. It was a distressing state of affairs for my poor dignity! At one point he was chatting up the barman in French, while myself and the other barman were just looking at each other in blind confusion.
Then we went back to his, have a lovely chat and retired to separate beds at a respectable hour. This morning, getting home was quite an episode! He lives in like, north north Dublin, way outside the city. 2 busses and a lunatic asylum to get home. Jesus Christ, if I wasn’t blaring Dolly Partons Greatest Hits, I might have died!
Such a fun night. There always seems to be mischief when Tom’s about….

3 comments:
Mischief? ME? *Blush* heheheh fun it was Mr:)
Certainly sounds like a fun night!
後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮
Post a Comment