food poisoning isn't an affliction sam, it's a virtue........... when i got food poisoning in New Delhi, I lost 15 pounds. When I got it in London for 9 days, I lost 8 pounds. Food poisoning is a gift from baby Jebus
he has his hair in a sort of mohawk. And I know there is no gel/wax/clay/gum or any other hair product in the house. I searched the bathrooms days ago when I was looking myself.
So how is his hair staying up? By itself? Not a chance. And he clains he used gel. His hair wasn't gel shiney. You know yourself Jack, the finish the stuff I was using left in my hair.
I said it to my dad, and my brother went all red, and shouted, 'I didn't take it!'.
Guilty conscious? Me thinks so.
I'm gonna find it in his room, not touch it, photograph it, print them and stick them up around the house :)
Oh, em no. I'm not going to go into. way too much of a touchy subject, and it's always good to have a loaded gun ready to shoot, in terms of himself. I have loads of dirt on him, so next time I'm feeling evil, I'll let some secret only I know slip right out, and watch him squirm...
11 comments:
FUCK!
my thoughts exactly. But I saved a days worth of money AND lost 3 pounds!
food poisoning isn't an affliction sam, it's a virtue........... when i got food poisoning in New Delhi, I lost 15 pounds. When I got it in London for 9 days, I lost 8 pounds. Food poisoning is a gift from baby Jebus
i love my new reduced jawline! i might go undercook some chicken....
Have you confronted your brother at all?
No. But there is heaps of evidence.
he has his hair in a sort of mohawk. And I know there is no gel/wax/clay/gum or any other hair product in the house. I searched the bathrooms days ago when I was looking myself.
So how is his hair staying up? By itself? Not a chance. And he clains he used gel. His hair wasn't gel shiney. You know yourself Jack, the finish the stuff I was using left in my hair.
I said it to my dad, and my brother went all red, and shouted, 'I didn't take it!'.
Guilty conscious? Me thinks so.
I'm gonna find it in his room, not touch it, photograph it, print them and stick them up around the house :)
When it rains it pours my friend. Believe me, I know first hand!
I was actually talking about the betrayal... ;)
Oh, em no. I'm not going to go into. way too much of a touchy subject, and it's always good to have a loaded gun ready to shoot, in terms of himself. I have loads of dirt on him, so next time I'm feeling evil, I'll let some secret only I know slip right out, and watch him squirm...
innit? :)
Hope you're feeling better...physically at a minimum.
Post a Comment