1. Is there anyone of your friends that you would ever consider having sex with?
Eh, yeah! my friends are total rides, the lot of them! I think the question is, who wouldn’t I do! *coughricheycough*
2. Sex in the morning, afternoon or night?
I dunno. Because, they all have their benefits. I’d say afternoon, because it’s the middle of 2 extreme’s. And countdown isn’t worth watching any more!
3. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
the side nearest the door!
4. Have you ever taken your clothes off for money?
Em, no, but when i was straight I kissed a guy when my girlfriend paid him!
5. Have you ever had sex in the shower or the bath?
Not like, penetration, but I have done things in both a bath and shower, yes!
6. Do you watch/read pornography?
External hard drive says whaaa’!
7.Do you want someone aggressive or passive in bed?
Neither is good. A nice mix, but mainly passive! I like being in control!
8. Do you love someone on your blogroll?
I love many people on my blogroll, for many different reasons! Some like it hot, some like cinnamon bread….
9. Would you choose love or money?
Well now. Money would be horrendously useful in so many ways. But love gives endlessly. I’m tied.
10. Your top three favorite kinks in bed?
Being tied up, dirty talk, spooning….
11. Has anyone ever gone beyond your personal line of respect sexually?
Yes. And then he spent the night, while I lay, facing away from him, texting >:/
12. Where is the most romantic place you have had sex?
I’m not like, some mad park sex weirdo. But I suppose Jacks apartment.
13. Where is the weirdest place you have had sex?
Ah. The lift of the UGC cinema.
14. Have you ever been caught having sex?
Nope, never. Well once or twice by CCTV, but that’s about it!
15. Ever been to a bar just to get sex?
Never. I don’t go out looking for sex, it just seems to happen, with each and every sol/fosters/vodka&whatever/bulmers I consume.
16. Ever been picked up in a bar?
I’m no stranger to waking up in a strange mans apartment from time to time….
17. Have you ever kissed or had sex with someone of the opposite sex?
Aha! see, I changed the question! Yes, once or twice by accident. But I don’t find a loose bag of fish particularly appealing…
18. Had sex in a movie theater?
Nope, but it is on the list!
20. Had sex in a bathroom?
Not sex, but did many things with many people….
21. Have you ever had sex at work?
college? I don’t do ‘toil’. And yes :)
22. Bought something from an adult store?
Condoms, leather goods, lube, the usual muck!
23. Do you own any sex toys?
Does my whip count?
24. Does anyone have naughty pics of you or are you on film?
there’s a video of me on xtube….
25. Have you ever had sex with someone and called them the wrong name?
Yes, the next morning I went and saw the electricity bill on the fridge and I stuck his name in the drafts of my phone! i do it when I meet someone from now on!
26. Do you think oral sex constitutes as a form of intercourse?
No. If that was intercourse, it would be watering down the word!
27. What's your favorite sexual position?
em, on my side is nice, if you give a shit about the other person. Or on my back, legs in the air like I’m giving birth. But, ahem, I’m a top…total top….
28. What's your favorite sex act?
I looooooooove getting rimmed! And rimming!! Yes, oh god yes!
29. Have you ever had sex with more than one person at a time?
No! I’m no slut…

8 comments:
UMM Question 4 - YOU WERE STRAIGHT!?
And Question 28 - ME TOO!
And Question 29 - NOT A SLUT? lol
look at Tom!! Ur at it again!
I want the link to the video on xtube!
lol
lol
okay i'm tired of searching n searching, can u simply provide the link to #24 ?
i totally agree with ur sex ethics.lol.
8. Do you love someone on your blogroll?
I love many people on my blogroll, for many different reasons! Some like it hot, some like cinnamon bread….
LMAO........
I second JBGBC's comment!
Post a Comment